Terms of Service
Terms of Service
Welcome to TibBlit, a web-based tool that is owned and operated by Certified Accounting Services LLC. TibBlit is at times referred to in these Terms of Service as “the Service.”
TibBlit is a web-based service available at tibblit.com which allows you to use software developed and owned by Certified Accounting Services LLC. This software is offered as a service in order to compare your loan request to data from various lenders (herein, “Content”). Your use of The Service is at your own risk. The service is provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis Before setting up or using TibBlit, you must read and agree to the Service. Your use of TibBlit is governed by these Terms of Service. By using a questionnaire at the Service, you (“User”) agree to be bound by and comply with the terms and conditions contained herein.
These terms of service comprise a binding legal agreement between you and TibBlit. Please review this agreement carefully
- The Site and Content are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws, regulations, and international treaties.
- The Content appearing on the site is provided for informational purposes only. All lender information provided is subject to change and not a guaranty to lend.
- This site is not acting as a Lender, Advisor, Agent, or Consultant to any Borrower, Seller, or Buyer.
- This site does not provide legal or financial advice. Please consult a professional.
- Client receives limited use of this site for internal, personal, and non-commercial purposes.
- The copying, printing, or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the Site, without prior consent, is strictly prohibited.
- We will disclose your information from your questionnaire to third parties in our efforts to match Users with funding sources, including but not limited to all varieties of lenders.
- Once we put you in contact with interested lender(s) User will be responsible for their own communication to and from lender(s)
- We disclaim all loss, damage, or injury based on information directly or indirectly obtained with respect to the contents, use, and/or reliance on this site.
- We do not control third-party web sites and are not responsible for the contents of any third-party web sites. We have no obligation to monitor such third-party content.
- In consideration for your ability to access the Service, you agree to provide true and accurate information.
- Client agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless TibBlit its affiliated companies its officers, directors, agents and employees from and against any and all claims, suits, liens, judgments, damages, losses and expenses including reasonable legal fees and costs arising in whole or in part and in any manner from acts, omissions, breach or default of Content, in connection with performance of any work by a third party, its officers, directors, agents, employees and subcontractors
- Use of TibBlit does not endorse, represent or warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information, content, advertisements or other materials contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from our service. We do not endorse, represent or warrant the quality of any products, information or other materials displayed, purchased, or obtained because of or in connection with the service, and we do not endorse, represent or warrant the service, security or practices of any of the vendors whose products or services are included on the service. Any reliance upon any information, content, advertisements, materials, products, services or vendors included on or found through the service shall be at the user’s sole risk.
- TibBlit may transfer and assign these Terms of Service without restriction. Client may not transfer or assign any of these Terms of Service.
- Although we may attempt to notify you when major changes are made to these Terms of Service, you should periodically review the most up-to-date version. We may, at our sole discretion, modify or revise these Terms of Service and policies at any time, and you agree to be bound by such modifications or revisions. Nothing in these Terms of Service shall be deemed to confer any third-party rights or benefits.
- Recognition: Client shall permit TibBlit to name the project in advertising indicating that funding was shopped for with the use of TibBlit.
By using TibBlit you are accepting to be bound by these terms of service, and you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions, including any additional guidelines and future modifications (collectively, the “terms”). Clicking on the “Get Started Now” button is the same as signing a hardcopy contractual agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of service, you should not click on this button.
The Service is offered by TibBlit whose mailing address is:
P.O. Box 1291
Port Salerno, FL 34998